Your internal communication strategy is crucial to the success of your organisational change project. What are the essential elements of change communication?
Could banks be failing in the digital world? Is awareness of the need for organisational change a lesson to be learned from Kodak and Amazon?
- How do managers become effective organisational change agents?
- Seven essential elements of organisational change communication
- Digital disruption is compelling organisational change in order to survive
- If employees aren’t aware of the need for organisational change, it won’t happen
- “Keep yourself in the picture” – April 2019
At BigPicture Learning, we believe that employees who understand the big picture of their organisation are more engaged, feel more passionate about their work and ultimately contribute more.
All too often, they can only see their own individual piece of the organisational jigsaw puzzle and no one has ever really shown them the lid on the box.
The more connected you and your team are to the big picture, the more effectively you can work together to bring your strategy to life; that’s why, in 1999, we came up with the idea for our unique Learning Map System. Since then, this approach has provided our clients a tried and tested method for sharing ‘the lid of their jigsaw box’, getting their employees properly engaged, so everyone can get fully up to speed with their, vision, values, core strategies, policies and other business priorities.