Elon Musk builds companies. He also builds incredible teams; employees who live and breathe collective values, beliefs, and goals. Just how does he do it?
Organisational culture, you see, is like an iceberg with only around 10% of it is visible. Wherein lies the challenge of explaining the remaining 90%.