Fewer than four in 10 people trust companies to do the right thing. Fortunately, corporate reputation can be repaired.
- Factors of employee engagement that can launch you towards your goals
- Keep yourself in the picture – August 2018 engagement news
- Explaining organisational culture with metaphors and analogies
- Leapfrog competitors by targeting elements of corporate reputation
- Culture, not technology, is the driver of food safety
At BigPicture Learning, we believe that employees who understand the big picture of their organisation are more engaged, feel more passionate about their work and ultimately contribute more.
All too often, they can only see their own individual piece of the organisational jigsaw puzzle and no one has ever really shown them the lid on the box.
The more connected you and your team are to the big picture, the more effectively you can work together to bring your strategy to life; that’s why, in 1999, we came up with the idea for our unique Learning Map System. Since then, this approach has provided our clients a tried and tested method for sharing ‘the lid of their jigsaw box’, getting their employees properly engaged, so everyone can get fully up to speed with their, vision, values, core strategies, policies and other business priorities.